Friday, July 20, 2012

New Beginnings



So, I finally did it!  I created myself a blog!  I am not really sure how this will go, but we shall see. 
Not even sure if people read these things anyways, but I need a place to post my devotions and it seemed like just the thing.  I titled my blog "A Princess After God's Own Heart" because Sarah means Princess, and well, I desire to grow closer to God's heart every day.  I know, so clever. haha

I started this blogger because I love to write, well... type actually (writing hurts my hand, cuz my mind thinks faster then I write).  I've been writing since I was about 10.  When I was in Junior High I typed a story on my giant desktop computer, that was 15 pages long, just for fun (crazy, I know).  We didn't have internet at that time, so it was the next best thing I could do with my time.  I recently posted some of my journal entries on Facebook and got several suggestions to start a blog or do something more with them other than posting them on there.  So here I am.  My hopes and dreams for this blog are that it will inspire just one person to think differently about God.  I am not afraid to speak my mind, so I may be abrupt, but it is with love that I say these things.  Someone in our generation needs to speak out, so here goes nothing...


"For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ.  It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile.  This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight.  This is accomplished from start to finish by faith.  As the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life."  Romans 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment